Crest Data Systems is looking for a hands-on Senior Site Reliability Engineer to manage large 24×7 Cloud Operations for a large NASDAQ-listed hi-tech company.
- 2-7 years of working experience on support environment, customer facing SaaS infrastructure or similar cloud related services (technical / application / production support)
- Working knowledge of Linux (Must have)
- One should be known to change/incident/problem/issue/risk management/escalations Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Experience debugging the complex problem
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Experience with Splunk, Puppet, Terraform, AWS, Git, JIRA (Nice to have) Should be flexible in working in rotational shifts(Including weekends). Excellent thinking and problem solving skills.
– B.E, B.Tech, MCA, Diploma Computer/IT – Splunk/AWS/Linux certification is a plus