Crest Data Systems is a leading provider of Data Center solutions in the areas of Data Analytics, Security, ITOps/AIOps, DevOps and Cloud is looking for Software Engineer/Developer to join our engineering team in the Bay Area. The primary responsibility will be to help design and develop Enterprise Software for our Global Fortune 500 clients.
- 1-2 years of experience in software architecture, system design and development
- Software development experience in any of the programming languages such as C, C++, Core JAVA, Python
- Experience in developing RESTful Web services using any framework
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design and Data Structures
- Experience with Linux programming, or expertise in the areas of Big Data, Networking, Storage, or Virtualization is a big plus
- Experience with working on Agile Software development methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and supervision
- Minimum qualification of BE in Computer Science or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.