Crest Data Systems is a leading provider of Data Center solutions in the areas of Data Analytics, Security, ITOps/AIOps, DevOps and Cloud is looking for Senior Software Engineer/Developer to join our engineering team in the Bay Area. The primary responsibility will be to help design and develop Enterprise Software for our Global Fortune 500 clients.
Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least Five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s) involving Software Architecture, System Design or Development.
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency (gained through education or employment) with the following:
1. Software Development experience with at least one or more of the following Programming Languages: C, C++, CORE JAVA, or PYTHON.
2. Developing RESTFUL Web Services using any FRAMEWORK.
3. OBJECT-ORIENTED DESIGN and DATA STRUCTURES.
4. AGILE software development methodology.
5. One or more of the following DATA ANALYTICS TECHNOLOGIES: SPLUNK, ELASTIC SEARCH, APACHE SPARK, LUCENE, DBMS, or HADOOP.
6. One or more of the following Software-defined NETWORKING TOOLS: CISCO ACI, DOCKER OR VMWARE NSX.
7. One or more of the following Security Tools: ENDPOINT SECURITY, SOAR, or ANALYTICS.
8. CLOUD providers such as AWS, AZURE, or related.
No travel; No Telecommuting.
No phone calls. No Emails.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Mail resumes to: ATTN: HR, Job Code SSE, Nimble Data Technologies DBA Crest Data Systems, 2107 N. First St., Suite 205, San Jose, CA 95131.