Operational intelligence refers to the technology used for gaining real-time dynamic visibility and insight into your business data. In every organization, there are large volumes of structured or unstructured data generated by machines. This data is extremely useful and intelligent; however very difficult to parse and get the context. Organizations are beginning to realize the importance of this data that can be very valuable if presented in a better format. Operational intelligence is designed to specifically address this opportunity.
Operational intelligence enables organizations to:
- Proactively collect valuable business context from raw data
- Root cause and analyze problem quickly and react to real time situations
- Monitor your networks and devices regularly
- Correlate date from multiple events and multiple devices
- Identify historical trend for various data