POC and Training
Proof of Concept (POC)
Our team can help validate whether a vendor’s solution will meet the requirements of the customer. We work closely with the client to understand their requirements and come up with an extensive test plan that will ensure that we validate the scenarios during the POC phase.
Once the plan is signed off, we work directly with the vendors or open-source technologies to procure the right equipment and stage it to ensure that we can execute it in conditions closest to the real-world deployment. After the tests are run we document all the passed and failed results and then work with the vendors and client to ensure that they understand which tests failed and how to mitigate the failures. Usually the POCs are done onsite, however, often the POCs are run in the cloud in which case we can manage the entire project remotely as well.
Our technical marketing team is skilled in the areas of Networking (SDN), Analytics, Cloud, Security, and Storage. We provide trainings to internal technical sales teams, customers, and partners. Having developed domain-specific knowledgebase, we deliver high-quality trainings with a consistent approval rating of 90% or higher. Most of our trainings involve classroom + lab experience.
Our training starts with skill gap analysis, which allows us to develop better understanding about the gap between current skill set of the existing talent pool and skill-set required for the success of the product/architecture. We offer flexible delivery options – onsite or remote / web-based ) depending upon the clients requirements and nature of training.
Some of our previous trainings:
- Analytics: Building Splunk and ElasticSearch Integrations (5-day hands-on bootcamp)
- Software-Defined Networking: Deploying Cisco ACI (3-day and 5-day bootcamp)
- Networking: Building next-gen data center for Enterprises (2-day class)
- Software-Defined Networking: Design and Architecture considerations for migrating from current to next-gen Data Center (3-day class)
- Big Data: Mastering Big Data and Hadoop (3-day hands-on workshop)
- DevOps: Improving IT productivity with DevOps (3-day and 5-day hands-on workshop)