Leveraging Complex Machine Data to Insightful Business Actions Through Crest Data System’s Splunk Services for App Development, Implementation, and 24×7 Managed Administration.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, let’s talk.
Crest Data Systems has helped 50+ companies ranging from technology startups to Global Fortune 500 Enterprises deliver Splunk-based data analytics and operational intelligence solutions since 2013 to maximize benefits from their Splunk investment.
Splunk marketplace offers a wide ecosystem of 1,700+ TA/apps to leverage Splunk’s functionality. Yet there are numerous instances where Enterprises require custom app development, complex implementation, and effective day-to-day management to make the most out of Splunk.
Crest Data Systems can help you develop certified Splunk Apps, implement Splunk onboard, index, analyze or visualize data efficiently, and manage Splunk 24×7.
Apps & Add-ons
Our Global Clients
- 100+ engineers dedicated to Splunk projects
- Splunk-certified Admins, Architects, and Consultants
- 50+ customer implementations ranging from hi-tech startups to Fortune 500 companies
- Largest Splunk App Development Partner having built 200+ Splunk Apps/TAs (10% of all apps on Splunkbase)
- Address all your Splunk needs including Development, Implementation, and 24×7 Splunk Administration
- Migrate from ElasticSearch (ELK) to Splunk or migrate from legacy SIEMs to Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
Our experienced Splunk Ninjas have domain expertise in the areas of IT Ops, Security, and IoT and offer first-class experience to customers regardless of whether you are looking at help in developing new TA/App, optimizing search by streamlining their SPL Queries, creating custom dashboards with rich UI, improving search by using data models, or any other such development tasks.
Our Splunk Services
- Technology Add-ons (TA) & Apps
- ITSI Modules for ITOps
- ES Domain Add-ons for SecOps
- SOAR Application with Phantom and AR
- Custom Splunk OEM Solution
- Architecture Services
- Deployment & Configuration, Onboarding Data
- Splunk Upgrades
- ELK to Splunk Migration
- SIEM Migration
- Implementation, Configuration & Optimization
- Manage Day-to-Day Operations
- 24*7 Monitoring & Administration
- Advanced Correlations & Forecasting
- Customer Escalation Support
Our comprehensive Splunk Services have helped companies ranging from small Startups to Global Fortune 500 Enterprises with –
- Deploying large-scale Splunk infrastructure, onboarding data from various IT Ops, Security, and IoT data sources, and upgrading Splunk
- Building custom Apps that follow Splunk best practices
- Implementing customized professional and managed services for Day-0 (Architecture & Design), Day-1 (Installation & Setup), and Day-2 Operations (Maintenance & Upgrades) with our certified Splunk Admins and Architects